The Project PALADIN (Promoting Active Learning and Ageing of Disadvantage Seniors) intends to contribute to the empowerment of the disadvantage seniors (over 50 years old low qualified) through the development of their readiness for self-directed learning, especially in 5 fields of their lives:
Activity (employment or voluntary); Health; Finances; Citizenship; Education (formal/ non-formal / informal)
• Develop and test a package of methodology and instruments to facilitate self-processes of seniors at disadvantage (over 50 years old without qualifications);
• Setting up a network of innovative activities, focused on self-training and learning at Community level.
• Produce a self-directed index for mature adults;
• Produce 20 self-directed learning didactic tools;
• Develop 5 Self-Directed Learning Readiness Scales in 5 specific areas;
• Organize 25 public round tables in 5 countries;
• Organize 4 International Scientific Events;
• Produce a Memorandum of “Lessons and recommendations for policy-makers and life longlearning deciders”.